In day 3 of my 10 day chalenge, I give to you '5 ways with button holes'.
1) This Skull Button Hole is so fun. A bit on the gothic side, but such an individual statement.
2) These felt flags are great if you're a bit crafty and adding a DIY touch to your big day.
3) Or why not ask people to wear badges instead of button holes. You can personalise them with people's roles or nicknames and are a great conversation starter.
4) For the musicians amongst you, guitar picks can be created into button holes with some thin wire and a bit of patience.
5) This photo brooch is utterly charming and a great way to remember relatives or friends that can't share the day with you. View here to see these in more details.
Hope these have given you a few ideas. Stay tuned for tomorrow's update.
Love Mrs Terrence X